You are hereBack to top
London Cocktails: Over 100 Recipes Inspired by the Heart of Britannia (City Cocktails) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
London Cocktails is a stunning collection of over 100 recipes inspired by the heart of Britannia.
Forget pouring a cuppa, fill your glass with unique drinks from the heart of Britain and explore some of the best pubs and lounges the home of Big Ben has to offer. Enjoy cocktails from some of London’s best bartenders and mixologists from the comfort of your own home.
Inside this book, you will find:
- More than 100 essential and exciting cocktail recipes from acclaimed bars
- A Who’s Who of London mixologists and their signature drinks, inspired by the city’s remarkable diversity
- Detailed bartending tips and techniques
- An overview of local cocktail history, from the gin craze to today
- Vibrant photographs of these innovative drinks
Plan your next stroll along the River Thames or bring the big city to your home bar with photographs and recipes that capture the heart of the city. London Cocktails profiles some of the most happening cities in the world to give readers a taste of class, no matter where they set their glass.
About the Author
Felipe Schrieberg is a dual American-Luxembourgish drinks and spirits writer based in London. He is a Senior Contributor to Forbes.com, for which he writes about whisky and the drinks industry, among many other global industry publications that publish his work. He is also a judge for the World Whisky Awards.