You are hereBack to top
The Sherlock Holmes Collection: Deluxe 6-Book Hardcover Boxed Settion (Boxed Set)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Step into the cobbled streets of Victorian London with this deluxe slipcased collection of Sherlock Holmes stories, presented in six handsome clothbound volumes.Arthur Conan Doyle's famous detective Sherlock Holmes has captivated readers for over a century. This 6-volume boxset brings together his most famous cases, featuring cipher messages, stolen treasure and a mysterious beast roaming the moors... Inspired by Victorian-era bookbinding, each volume is clothbound in beautiful autumnal shades and gold-foil embossing. The slipcase has luxurious cloth accents on the top and bottom and makes a wonderful display piece in any home library. Stories include:
- A Study in Scarlet
- The Sign of Four
- The Valley of Fear
- The Hound of the Baskervilles
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
- The Returns of Sherlock Holmes
- His Last Bow ABOUT THE SERIES: The Arcturus Collector's Classics series are high-quality, clothbound box-sets of classic works of literature. With elegant embossed cover-designs and colored endpapers, these editions make wonderful gifts or collectibles to treasure forever.
About the Author
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930) was a writer and physician. Born in Edinburgh in Scotland, he began writing short stories while studying medicine. His first work featuring Sherlock Holmes, A Study in Scarlet, was published in 1886. Relentlessly curious about a vast range of subjects, his interests were reflected in the vast array of knowledge that Sherlock Holmes exhibited in his stories. Conan Doyle died at the age of 71 and is buried in Hampshire.